Monday, February 4, 2008

Initialized!


30 minutes in the car and I can see sunsets like this any day of the week. Not quite an even trade for leaving my friends and family and portaging my life across the country, but it's consoling. I am officially moved from Baltimore to Long Beach, and shall be here for the foreseeable future. I've finished editing most of my Cross Country '08 photos and as soon as I get the pictures Steve took I'll post 'em and account for our trip. Until then, I'll try to catch up on the past several months, since I've been out here about six now and have a bunch of pictures to show for it. But not tonight.

1 comment:

West By East: said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me - a fellow East Coast transplant here in the Southland. Can't wait to see your photos!
- West By [ways of] East